Monday, June 23, 2008
An effort is underway to strengthen the StateDemocracy Foundation by instituting a Board of Advisors. These Advisors would be leaders from a wide variety of fields, possessing expertise in many areas that are vital to the Foundation, including:
- Computer Technology
- Political Science
- Media (especially online media)
- Strategic Planning
Anyone interested in joining a dynamic enterprise, please email Ken Laureys (a founding Boardmember of the StateDemocracy Foundation and its spokesperson) at: Ken.Laureys@StateDemocracy.org.
Friday, June 20, 2008
- 50 States Absentee Ballot Application
- 50 States Voter Registration Application
- 50 States Polling Place Locator
- Contact Any elected official by email/fax or snail mail
- 50 States Election office address
- 50 States Election day requirement.